I was thinking I can't wait to meet this baby and then the words came up that he can't wait either. He is so cute...we miss you all
He is so handsome. I love the chubby arms, so cute!
What a cute kid!
He is adorable.
what are you feeding him. He's a cutie... Hope to see you when you are out.
What a handsome boy!! I can't wait to see all your Halloween costumes.
I love your Halloween costumes. So cute!
I love the Halloween costumes!
Those pumpkins turned our pretty good. Send those carvers my way next Halloween, I will have plenty of pumpkins for them to carve. Celeste and I think the Cow is the best costume but they all are pretty cool looking.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I was thinking I can't wait to meet this baby and then the words came up that he can't wait either. He is so cute...we miss you all
He is so handsome. I love the chubby arms, so cute!
What a cute kid!
He is adorable.
what are you feeding him. He's a cutie... Hope to see you when you are out.
What a handsome boy!! I can't wait to see all your Halloween costumes.
I love your Halloween costumes. So cute!
I love the Halloween costumes!
Those pumpkins turned our pretty good. Send those carvers my way next Halloween, I will have plenty of pumpkins for them to carve. Celeste and I think the Cow is the best costume but they all are pretty cool looking.
Post a Comment